Welcome to Malaika Kids UK’s Royal Parks Half Marathon 2017 page!
We’d absolutely love you to take part in such an iconic event for us, and raise vital funds for orphans in Tanzania.
Need to know:
- Entry fee: £30 (includes Malaika Kids UK t-shirt with your name on)
- Minimum fundraising is £300
- Event date: Sunday 8th October 2017
- Route: starts and ends in Hyde Park, goes past plenty of London’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads along the way
Why run for Malaika Kids UK:
- We are a small charity staffed entirely by volunteers with very low costs – 97% of income goes to helping these needy children in Tanzania
- Your support will make a real difference – raising £650 would cover the costs of looking after a child for half a year (including their individual care, food, clothing, education and medical bills)
- Through our founder, Najma Manji, we are rooted in the community, allowing us to dovetail the provision of welfare into local needs and culture
How we will support you:
- Fast, friendly response to queries by email and phone
- Your own online fundraising page on Virgin Money Giving
- Fantastic fundraising tips
- Top training tips
- Request a place by filling in the form at the bottom of this page
- Ben, one of our trustees, will get back to you in no time to confirm your place
If you have any questions at all, about the race or about Malaika Kids UK, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with email@example.com. And remember to read our terms and conditions before entering!